Finland-China Industry & Technology conference has been held in Finland for industry executives and entrepreneurs operating the business between Finland and China since 2000. Over a decade, it becomes an exchange platform to share the latest information, operation experience and advise for future business development between of Finland and China. Register latest on 30th October!
This year, it will be held in Messukeskus at Teknologia 19 event, as official program, to offer the opportunity for the exhibitors and visitors to have a close networking with Finnish technology suppliers and Chinese investors as well as technology importing companies and business partners.
Finnish Technology, Chinese Manufacture and Investment Operation
9:00–9:30 Opening remarks
9:30-10:30 Finnish business and growth opportunities with China – technology industry perspective
Jaakko Hirvola, CEO of Technology Industries of Finland
Risto Huhta-Koivisto, Head of International Business Development, Business Finland
And Three executives from Finnish companies achieved operation in China
10:30-11:00 Coffee break
11:00-12:00 Chinese investments in Finland – the operation and view from the executives
Tom Zhu, Chairman of Chinese Enterprises Association in Finland
Huber Hu, CEO of PowerVision
Yupeng Zhang, Director of Beijing Sanzen Energy Technology Co.Ltd
Kirsi-Marja Kuusisto, Vice President of AAVI Technology
12:00-13:00 Lunch break
13:00-14:00 Finnish companies operating in China – the experiences from Finnish forest and paper industry
Antti Lindvist, CEO of Finnish Forest Products Engineers Association
And two executives selected from Finnish paper industry
14:00-14:30 Valmet – 30 years in China.
Pasi Laine, CEO Valmet
14:30-15:00 Coffee break
15:00-15:30 Case of Finnish expertise consulting to China
Henry Hu, Director of Finnish Paper Doctor Consultant Team
15:30-16:00 Panel by Finnish and Chinese investors
Concert and networking on Tuesday 5th November:
19:00–21:00 in House of Nobility/ Ritarihuoneregister by email
- Chinese companies investing in Finland
- Chinese business delegation to Teknologia 19
- Chinese exhibitors to Teknologia 19
- The exhibitors and visitors to Teknologia 19
- The member companies of Technology Industries of Finland
- Finnish companies operating in China
- The special guests for Finnish/Chinese business
- Finland and China technology and manufacture co-operation
- The globalisation of Finnish technologies and products.
- Business practice of Finnish bioeconomy applied to Chinese market
- New materials from the wood to the world market
- Finnish expertise exporting and operation in China
- The influence of Made in China to the world
- Experiences of Chinese investments and operations in Finland
- Chinese entrepreneurs operating in Finland
- Investment platform for Finnish and Chinese entrepreneurs
- Executives talk about business life in Finland and China
- Upcoming investment projects and company operations in Finland and China
- Finnish SME’s companies meet Chinese investors
- Challenge of Chinese companies marketing in Finland
- A concert and business cocktail reception specially designed for the Finnish and Chinese musicians performing to the conference and exhibition participants will be arranged in House of Nobility/Ritarihuone at 19:00 on Tuesday November the 5th
- Company roll up flyer will be placed in the networking hall for the conference participants.
- Email to email@example.com to confirm your participation with contact info.
- Deadline 30.10.2019.
- Conference fee € 350 +vat (50% discount for Teknologia 19 exhibitors)
- Networking and concert fee € 100 +vat (50% discount for Teknologia 19 exhibitors)
FCBS International Oy, Tel. +358 405303698, Email. firstname.lastname@example.orgREGISTER BY EMAIL