Teknologia19 is a major international technology and industry event whose different parts complement each other. It provides professionals of the field with a comprehensive overview of different industries. Brings together major, well-known operators as well as new, innovative entrepreneurs. In addition to Finland, the whole attracts visitors from the other Scandinavian countries, Russia and the Baltic countries.
Automaatio provides a meeting place for the decision-makers, experts, designers and users of automation solutions as well as companies presenting automation products and systems. The fair displays the latest in automation solutions for different industries. In collaboration with the Finnish Society of Automation.
Displayed at the Automaatio fair:
• Process automation • Automation of single consignments • Power-plant automation • Industrial data systems • Remote monitoring • Safety technology • Backup power systems and equipment • Machine automation • Electricity production and transfer technology • Robotics • Building automation • Subcontracting services • Components • Design and consultation • Measurement and analysis • Research and training • Electric supply systems of plants • Electrical equipment and components • Operational technology • Services • Other services and products of the field
Elkom, the leading professional electronics fair in the Baltic region, takes place for the 22nd time in 2017. The event provides a major overview of safety electronics, telecommunication and IT components and equipment, production equipment and contract manufacturing. In collaboration with ELKOMIT and EIS
Displayed at the Elkom fair:
• Electronic components • Furniture • Materials and semi-manufactured products • Electronic safety machinery • Tools and armature • Measurement and testing equipment • Contract manufacturing and design • Other services and products of the field
Hydraulics & Pneumatics
Hydraulics & Pneumatics is a meeting place for machine and equipment manufacturers and component suppliers. On display at the exhibition are hydraulics, pneumatics and water-hydraulics products and services. The target audience of the event comprises decision-makers, experts, designers and users in charge of procurement at mechanical engineering companies and production facilities in Finland and the neighbouring areas. In collaboration with FHPA.
Displayed at the Hydrauliikka & Pneumatiikka fair:
Rolling stock hydraulics • Industrial hydraulics • Maritime hydraulics • Water hydraulics • Pneumatics
MecaTec is a mechanical engineering trade fair whose visitors include decision-makers, experts, designers and users in charge of procurement at mechanical engineering companies, machine shops and process plants in Finland and the neighbouring areas. In collaboration with The Association of Finnish Technical Traders.
Displayed at MecaTec:
• Mechanical transmission • Operational technology and control systems • Bearings and seals • Conveyor components • Mechanical components • Sensor technology • Hydraulics and pneumatics • Vehicle components • Central lubrication and cooling systems • Mechanical engineering raw materials and equipment • Machine and industrial plant maintenance • Computer-assisted machine design systems • Trade associations • Research • Publications and services
The machine shop industry event displays the latest in the industry’s furniture, equipment and services.
• Metal machine tools • Stock-removing machines • Shaping machine tools • Other machine tools • Additional equipment and furniture • Spare and machine parts • Lubricants and lubrication equipment • Industry armament • Lifting and hauling devices • Welding machines and equipment • Associations, research and publication • Machine shop maintenance and services • CAD/CAM software and equipment • Other services and products of the field
A 3-day intensive international event which showcases the most innovative and inspiring businesses, products, services, initiatives and people in the fast growing fields of AI and Robotics
Kunnossapito means maintenance, or the collaboration between different industrial processes. The development of technology and the industrial internet has made maintenance and its forecasting one of the key factors in the improvement of production reliability. Kunnossapito provides concrete solutions for productivity and the management of production assets.
• Maintenance services • Maintenance data systems and IoT • Health management • Maintenance management • Maintenance development and production asset management • Logistics • Equipment, spare parts, furniture • Tools • Safety • Design and projecting • Measurement, checking and testing • 3D • Welding