Teknologia 21 focus areas:
automation | electronics | energy | hydraulics and pneumatics | sheet metal | mechanical engineering | AI and robotics | maintenance | ICT | 3D
Teknologia 21 at Messukeskus Helsinki
Teknologia 21 is a major international technology and industry event whose different parts complement each other. It provides professionals of the field with a comprehensive overview of different industries and brings together the key players as well as new, innovative entrepreneurs. In addition to Finland, the event attracts visitors from the other Scandinavian countries, Russia and the Baltic countries.
Facts about the previous event
- 92 % of the visitors were either very satisfied or satisfied with the event
- 79 % of the visitors participate in the decision-making
- 77 % of the exhibitors were satisfied with the event
Teknologia 21 is the most important event in the Baltic Sea region where you will meet face to face with representatives of various industries and technology, potential customers, decision makers and key actors ar one time. You can exhibit your products and services to the right target audience, you build your corporate image and make sales!
Attract future employees to your stand
Is your company seeking new talents? Now you have a great opportunity to introduce your company to students and job seekers. Participate in the Employer of the Future theme day and pitching event.Read more about the theme day
How to participate?
- You can reserve just the exhibition space and design your stand yourself
- You can select from ready made alternatives
- You can get visibility in the Messukeskus advertisement space
- You can get visibility in Teknologia 21 marketing (websites, newsletter etc.)
- You can be part of the event programme on the programme stage
Attend Teknologia 21 Startup area!
Is your startup at the point where you need customers, sales and partners? Messukeskus Helsinki has created startup areas to selected trade fairs where you can reach your goals.
Participation includes a space at the startup area (a table and two chairs), possibility to bring marketing material, visibility in the events marketing channels, Brella event networking software and possibility to book time from the program stage. The attendees are chosen from the applicants.
- The company participates for the first time in Teknologia event
- The products and services are relevant for the event visitors and represent the event product groups
- The company meets the criteria for a start up
Participation to the event is free for the chosen startups. Apply now!APPLY FOR STARTUP AREA
Let us help you find the best way to reach Teknologia 21 visitors!
Interested in exhibiting