Teknologia 21 is a major international technology and industry event whose different parts complement each other. It provides professionals of the field with a comprehensive overview of different industries. Brings together major, well-known operators as well as new, innovative entrepreneurs. In addition to Finland, the whole attracts visitors from the other Scandinavian countries, Russia and the Baltic countries.
Teknologia 21 focus areas:
- hydraulics and pneumatics
- sheet metal
- mechanical engineering
- AI and robotics
How to take part?
- You can reserve and design your stand yourself
- You can select from pre-fabricated options
- You can be visible at the Messukeskus advertisement spots
- You can make use of prepared marketing materials
- You can put together a programme with us
Our Sales Managers are happy to tell you about possibilities. (See contact info underneath)
Hanna Koskela: automation • electronics • hydraulics & pneumatics • sheet metal • mechanical engineering • AI and robotics • ICT
Nina Nurminen: maintenance