Exhibit at Teknologia 23
Teknologia 23 is held at 7–9 November 2023 at Helsinki Expo and Convention Centre.
Teknologia focus areas
automation | electronics | energy | hydraulics and pneumatics | metalworking and joining technology | mechanical engineering | robotics | maintenance | ICT | 3D
Teknologia event at Helsinki Expo and Convention Centre
Teknologia 23 is a major international technology and industry event whose different parts complement each other. It provides professionals of the field with a comprehensive overview of different industries and brings together the key players as well as new, innovative entrepreneurs. In addition to Finland, the event attracts visitors from the other Scandinavian countries, Russia and the Baltic countries.
Facts about the 2019 event
- 92 % of the visitors were either very satisfied or satisfied with the event
- 79 % of the visitors participate in the decision-making
- 77 % of the exhibitors were satisfied with the event
Teknologia is the most important event in the Baltic Sea region where you will meet face to face with representatives of various industries and technology, potential customers, decision makers and key actors ar one time. You can exhibit your products and services to the right target audience, you build your corporate image and make sales!SEE PRICES AND FACTS
Attract future employees to your stand
Is your company seeking new talents? Now you have a great opportunity to introduce your company to students and job seekers. Participate in the Employer of the Future theme day and pitching event.Read more about the theme day
How to participate?
- You can reserve just the exhibition space and design your stand yourself
- You can select from ready made alternatives
- You can get visibility in the Helsinki Expo and Convention Centre advertisement space
- You can get visibility in Teknologia marketing (websites, newsletter etc.)
- You can be part of the event programme on the programme stage
Attend Startup area!
Is your startup at the point where you need customers, sales and partners? Helsinki Expo and Convention Centre has created startup areas to selected trade fairs where you can reach your goals.
Participation includes a space at the startup area (a table and two chairs), possibility to bring marketing material, visibility in the events marketing channels and possibility to book time from the program stage. The attendees are chosen from the applicants.
- The company participates for the first time in Teknologia event
- The products and services are relevant for the event visitors and represent the event product groups
- The company meets the criteria for a start up
Participation to the event is free for the chosen startups. Apply now!APPLY FOR STARTUP AREA
Let us help you find the best way to reach Teknologia visitors!
Interested in exhibiting